Important Information for those Attending the Traveling Specialty Extravaganza
The USKBTC is looking forward to hosting you and your Kerry Blues in the days ahead. We will do everything possible to make this a “kerrirific” event and one you remember for a lifetime. The mid-Atlantic region has never hosted a Traveling Specialty and we will do everything possible to make it a great experience.
Here are some things that will make your visit to North Carolina more enjoyable. Most are obvious so apologies in advance.
- 1) Our goal is to have the ring on grass each day…however, depending on weather, it may change each day to under the Pavilion.
- 2) Temperatures swing greatly in North Carolina. Bring a lightweight jacket and a raincoat just in case. The area is grassy, so we do not expect a “mudgomery” experience if it does rain.
- 3) Dress is “business casual” in the ring. No ties.
- 4) If you have an EZ up tent bring it so you can groom under the trees.
- 5) If you have a small generator bring it…there is NO electricity available for dryers.
- 6) There are real bathrooms on site that are cleaned daily.
- 7) The Park is locked at night, but anything left each day could be at risk of theft or damage. The USKBTC is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- 8) If you are staying in the Park campground, please let Carl know (email@example.com) if you need transport and include your space number. Pick up will be 2 hours prior to judging each day and return soon after the end of judging each day. If you need to return to your rig during the day we will try to accommodate.
- 9) There will be light packaged breakfast food and coffee available in the morning.
- 10) Each day will include lunch. There is no charge, but donations will be accepted and appreciated.
- 11) Saturday at approximately 5 PM there will be a southern style dinner.
Please note that face coverings and social distancing is part of the North Carolina Covid-19 protocols. Face coverings will be required in the ring and social distancing markers will be in place.
Out of respect for one another please observe our protocols.